Photobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Learning Some Photography

My girlfriend Koree gave me the opportunity to put my eye
for photography to use this past weekend. Of course our studio was make-shift , but I think it did the trick...

Koree is almost full term... She really wanted some maternity shots done, but since they are trying to cut corners where they can financially she passed on the professional photographer and let me take a few... I was happy to be a free alternative :)
Here are a few that I've edited so far. What do you think?




p.s. I am slowly but surely getting back on track with my training... it is HARDER than I thought it would be to get back to it after slipping up... whheeww... :)
Hope you all are well.
Photobucket

2 comments:

destination wedding photographer

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

Nicole Marie

That last picture is STUNNING! Great job!! She look's beautiful.